Talk Radio, You're on the Air

Sunday, October 29, 2006

 


DEDICATION


This work is dedicated to the love of my life, my Bride Helen. Without her continuous support and encouragement I not only would not have written this book, I would have never succeeded in radio.

I contemplated writing a long thank you list as maybe I should. There have been dozens of wonderful people who have been there for me along the way.

However, the one person who was there through thick and thin, she tempered the highs and cushioned the lows, who always held my hand whenever I stumbled, who never wavered through it all and at the same time brought up five beautiful children, is Helen Harrington Lauzier. She is a Teacher, Mother, Wife and the inspiration to always do the right thing simply because it was the right thing to do.

I Love You, Helen





<< Home

Archives

October 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?